At TrainAsONE we are all about making your training programme as easy and stress free as possible. Once you’ve finished your run we want you to concentrate on recovery while TAO analyses your workout in detail and updates your training schedule. Whilst it can be fairly easy to set up, one of the common questions we have is related to 3rd party pairing and particularly; “How do i pair my Garmin Connect with Runkeeper?”. So to make things easier here is a step by step guide to setting up Runkeeper to automatically grab your Garmin Connect data so that TrainAsONE can automatically grab it from Runkeeper.
- Make sure you have a Garmin Connect account set up – https://connect.garmin.com/en-US/
- Set up a free Runkeeper account – https://runkeeper.com/home
- In Runkeeper click on ‘+Log’ tab in top left:
- Then click ‘Next’ in the bottom right:
- Now click ‘Upload Map’ centre bottom:
- Tadaa! Now click ‘Connect’:
- Enter your Garmin Connect account details:
- Ensure that you have connected your TAO account with Runkeeper in the Activities section:
Job Done! Now every time you connect your Garmin to Garmin Connect the data will automatically end up in your TrainAsONE programme getting analysed and updated.
Remember, if you prefer you can manually upload FIT, TCX, or GPX data into TrainAsONE.