Try it, it’s on us. Your free trial starts once you complete your first run after signing up. You get unlimited access to all our premium features, with no contracts and no credit card required. You even get free in-app support in case you have questions about setting up your training.
Choose the service that’s right for you
- Activity import from Garmin, Strava, RunKeeper, FitBit and more
- 7 day full detail and 14 day summary plan
- Training for one goal (race) at a time
- Weekly training commitments
- Pace-based workouts
- Basic run analysis and insights
- Basic running history analysis
- Basic plan insights
- Workout upload to compatible Garmin devices via USB
All FREE plan features, plus...
- 21 day full detail and 42 day summary plan
- Training for multiple goals (races) with priorities
- Weekly and day-based training commitments
- Pace and heart-rate based workouts
- Workouts adjusted for elevation and weather conditions
- Custom workouts
- Plan variations and selection
- Advanced run analysis and insights
- Advanced running history analysis
- Advanced plan insights
- Workout upload to our award-winning Garmin CIQ App (requires compatible device)
- In-app support
- TrainAsONE’s unique Fit Scores to measure and track your daily running fitness
- Priority processing of activities and plan updates
Pay yearly and get 2 months FREE!
No payment card required during signup.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the free trial work?
What happens at the end of my free trial?
With the free trial, you can use all our premium features at no charge (no credit card required). After your trial is up, you can choose to pay a subscription to keep the premium features, or be downgraded to our free service. This allows you to train for free, but you loose our ‘bells and whistles’. Additionally, there is no contract or lock-in and you can switch to and from the paid or free memberships as often as you wish†.
Do I need to install any software?
Is my data safe?
TrainAsONE protects your personal information. For security of transactions we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts any information such as credit card number and billing information that you send us electronically. The encryption process protects your information by scrambling it before it is sent to us from your computer.
What if I need help getting started?
If you need help setting up your account, or have any questions about using TrainAsONE, just use the ‘have a question’ button in the app and ask away – we’re very friendly.
† Paid memberships always run their term, with no refunds being offered. For example, cancelling a monthly premium membership half way through a month does not result in a 50% refund.