TrainAsONE can accept activity recordings (activity files) in the following formats:
If you have such a file that you wish to upload, you can do so from your Activities list page.
1. Go to your Activities list page.
2. Press the ‘Add Activities’ drop-down button.
3. Select the ‘Upload activity’ data menu item.
4. In the Upload Activity pop-up dialog, select the ‘Activity type’, e.g. Run, from the drop-down selection list.
5. Press the ‘Browse’ button to locate and select the activity (or activities) that you wish to upload.
6. Press the ‘Upload activity data’ button to initiate the upload.
Note that you may optionally adjust the ‘Time zone’ and ‘Overlap action’ fields for the activity.
Additionally, you can upload more than one activity at a time (up to a limit of 100 files), with the constraint being that they should all be of the same type, i.e. all runs or all cycles.